Parents are important to us. As a parent, you are your child’s first teacher. At Educare, we value parents and want to work with you to help give your child the best early learning experience possible.
Opportunities and offerings for parents include:
- Regular updates on your child’s learning and school curriculum
- Advice on child development and milestones
- A family support specialist to connect you with the school and help you achieve your professional and personal goals as parents
- Opportunities to get involved at the school and connect with other families
- Referrals to community resources
Forms and Resources
Sign up for the Remind app
Receive updates on school events, parent meetings, closings, and more directly to your cell phone. Sign up instructions.
Share your ideas
We value your input. Please share with us what you would like to see offered for families at Educare, such as parent activities, learning opportunities and other resources. Please contact your family support specialist with your ideas.
Connect with your child’s school—Like us on Facebook and Twitter!