Parents are important to us. As a parent, you are your child’s first teacher. At Educare, we value parents and want to work with you to help give your child the best early learning experience possible.
Opportunities and offerings for parents include:
- Regular updates on your child’s learning and school curriculum
- Advice on child development and milestones
- A family support specialist to connect you with the school and help you achieve your professional and personal goals as parents
- Opportunities to get involved at the school and connect with other families
- Referrals to community resources
Forms and Resources
Emergency Contact and Authorized Pick Up Form
DC Health Certificate and Immunization Record
Oral Health Assessment Form
Soy Milk Substitution Form
Medical Substitution Form (nutrition)
Educare DC COVID Operating Status and Program Updates
Sign up for the Remind app
Receive updates on school events, parent meetings, closings, and more directly to your cell phone. Sign up instructions.
Join Educare DC’s Parent Ambassador Program
If interested, please contact your Family Engagement Specialist or the Advocacy Manager at email@example.com.
Educare DC Gazette Newsletters
Educare DC Gazettes available here
Share your ideas
We value your input. Please share with us what you would like to see offered for families at Educare, such as parent activities, learning opportunities and other resources. Please contact your family support specialist with your ideas.
Connect with your child’s school—Like us on Facebook and Twitter!