Support early learning, change futures
At Educare DC, we believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to reach their full potential, regardless of their family’s income or zip code. Help us close the achievement gap for young children by supporting students and their families to develop the skills needed for success in kindergarten and beyond!
You can support Educare DC in a variety of tax-effective ways. Donate online using the secure form below, by check, stock donation, IRA/Qualified Charitable Distributions, Donor-Advised Funds, and by including Educare DC in your will. Click the red button below to learn more.
- $25 can provide a canister of formula for our babies
- $50 can provide 3 books to enhance a classroom library
- $100 can provide art supplies for one classroom for half a year
- $250 can provide a healthy balanced breakfast for 125 young students
- $500 can provide 30 books to enhance classroom libraries
- $1,000 can provide tricycles, water tables, and other learning toys for our outdoor spaces
- $5,000 can provide training for Educare DC teachers to ensure that their students are school-ready for kindergarten!
Donate Online Using Our Secure Form
Choose Educare DC for your workplace giving
Support Educare DC through the Combined Federal Campaign (#93639) and the United Way (#9268).
Educare of Washington, DC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization incorporated in the District of Columbia. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. The Educare DC tax number is 27-2481956.